You are required to enter your information in order to register and be able to use the iCity PH platform. You are the sole responsible to safeguard your username and password. iCity Technologies, Inc. shall not be liable for any damages arising from the use and access of your account. In order to complete the registration, you are required to enter a referral code. The referral code can be obtained from another registered user who referred iCity to you. Registration is absolutely free.
The user agrees to the conditions of use for iCity PH platform and, therefore, consents that personal data may be processed or disclosed by iCity Technologies, Inc. including its subsidiaries, affiliates, lawyers, consultants and authorized 3rd party providers to process or disclose personal data, including data that may be classified as personal information and/or sensitive personal information under the Data Privacy Act of 2012 to iCity’s employees, agents, affiliates, lawyers, subsidiaries, and third party in order to conduct activities, such as, but not limited to:
● For research purposes, we collect and analyze data.
● Showing ads that the user may be interested in based on their preferences.
● We analyze our user base's usage and preferences to guide our decision-making.
● Provision of better customer service to our users.
● Quick support in case of urgencies that may arise out of usage of the platform.
Aside from what is specified in these Terms and Conditions, we will never disclose information about you to a third party without your explicit permission.
We keep all information that you enter onto our platform or give to us in any other way, including through email, telephone, or other communications with our customer service department. We keep an internal record of everyone that contacts us for support as well. iCity shall maintain and keep the user’s information with due diligence and strict confidence.
In the course of accessing and using iCity PH, iCity Technologies, Inc. may collect the following information:
● Personal information, such as your name, gender, age, legal status, citizenship and birthday;
● Contact information, such as billing address, shipping address, email address, and phone numbers;
● Payment information, such as debit card details, bank details, online wallet details, and credit card details;
● Transaction information, such as orders and item inventory;
● Internet protocol (IP) address, operating system and platform, international mobile equipment identity, device identifier, IMEI, MAC address, cookies (where applicable) and other information and technology on the devices you use to access iCity PH;
● Time and location information;
● Your preferences based on your recent transactions;
USE OF THE INFORMATION
iCity Technologies, Inc. may use the information you provided for one or more of the following purposes:
● Processing of your account and application;
● Managing and control of your use and access to the site;
● Updating of your profile, preferences, and setting;
● For identification and communication purposes;
● Processing, update, and recording of your past and present orders;
● To verify your identity and for background checks;
● To store and back up your personal data
● Any other purposes which we notify you of at the time of obtaining your consent;
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
You may withdraw your consent for the collection, processing, storing, use and/or disclosure of your personal data by contacting us or by sending a message or email through our help channels.
UPDATE/CORRECTION AND DELETION OF DATA
You are afforded certain rights in relation to your personal data under the Data Privacy Act of 2012 which includes the right to object to processing, the right to access your data, the right to modify inaccurate data, and the right to the erasure of data. You may request us to modify, update, or delete all your data including all data gathered prior to your request for as long as it doesn't violate our local laws.
You have a right to file a complaint with the National Privacy Commission should you feel that your personal information has been misused, maliciously disclosed, or improperly disposed, of or that any of your data privacy rights have been violated. Consequently, you have a right to claim damages in case of inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained, or unauthorized use of personal information.
Landline: (632) 82477975
Or use the Contact Form: https://www.icity.ph/contact-us
COOKIES AND USAGE DATA
Usage Data. We may collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
TRACKING AND USAGE DATA
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use: Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service. Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings. Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not allow minors under your care to submit Personal Data to iCity Technologies, Inc. In the event that such Personal Data of a minor is disclosed to iCity Technologies, Inc., you hereby consent to the processing of the minor’s Personal Data and accept and agree to be bound by this Notice and take responsibility for his or her actions.
INFORMATION COLLECTED DURING USE OF OUR SERVICES:
Your preferred language and country site (if applicable)
- The manufacturer and model of your mobile device
- Your mobile operating system
- Your geolocation
- The type of mobile internet browsers you are using
- Driver location data, which we use to track trips and assist with navigation
USE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECTED:
- Our primary goal in collecting your information is to provide you with an enhanced experience when using the Services. We use your information to closely monitor which features of the Services are used most, to allow you to view your trip history, rate trips, and to determine which features we need to focus on improving, including usage patterns and geographic locations to determine where we should offer or focus services, features and/or resources.
- Location data helps improve our services, including pickups, navigation, and customer support.
- Riders who have enabled “icity” to collect location data from their mobile device may also enable the Emergency Data Sharing feature that shares data with emergency police, fire, and ambulance services. Such data includes approximate location at the time the emergency call was placed; the car’s make, model, color, and license plate information; the rider’s name and phone number; pickup and dropoff locations; and the driver’s name.
- Riders who have enabled “icity” to collect location data from their mobile device may also enable “icity” to share their location with their driver from the time the ride is requested to the start of the trip. This can help improve pickups for both drivers and riders, particularly in crowded areas.
The main purpose of our app is to provide service to the end user. By pickup from their location to their destination location. App using real time navigation for this.
- location-based feature in your app that needs access to location in the background.
We need background location to be enabled for fetching real time updates for the trip. So by this user and the company owner we can know the driver car real time movement.
This app needs to obtain information about driver location so that it can:
1) Measure the distance traveled
2) Use GPS satellite data to correct the time used in this app
1) This app needs to monitor driver location even if you are using a different app, such as talking on the phone. This is called "Background" location usage and is needed by this app to accurately measure the distance that was traveled even if you are using a different app on your phone.